Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Further Note...

...About the Lightroom books below: Just to be clear, these are titles that are available for pre-order. As far as I know none of them are shipping yet. I assume that most if not all of them will ship on Feb. 20th when Lightroom ships, but I don't know that. Although it's possible that review copies are in the hands of some reviewers already, I haven't seen, read, or reviewed any of these books. The listing below is only a listing of what's available for purchase now, provided for your convenience. I cannot, and therefore do not, explicitly endorse or recommend any of them.

I might also caution potential purchasers to remember that in all likelihood, you're only going to need one of them!

Posted by: MIKE JOHNSTON

No comments:

Post a Comment