You know you're a serious photographer if...
(in ascending order)
1. You own a really nice camera
2. You use your really nice camera
3. You sometimes, or often, shoot on assignment or commission for pay
4. You sometimes, or often, shoot in terms of projects
5. Your projects actually amount to something
6. You have a portfolio
7. You sell prints from your portfolio
8. You publish and exhibit your vork
9. Other people publish and exhibit your work
10. Other people publish and exhibit your work—and you don't even own a really nice camera!
Posted by: MIKE JOHNSTON